Subscribe Newsletter

Email:

Click here Your Ads Here.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

How to Become Rich?

If you want to become rich then you should really want to become rich. Sounds weird? No it isn’t but just ask yourself these questions, Do I have pictures of the future car and future house that I want to buy hung around everywhere in my house? Am I doing everything to increase my income? Am I doing my best or it’s just that I am indifferent?

Many people wish to become rich but they don’t “want” to become rich, if you “Want” to become rich
Then you should act in a way that supports this “Want” , sleeping less, working more, facing their fears, taking risks, sacrificing and challenging everything that appears in their way is what people who really want do in order to become rich.

Suppose you didn’t eat for three days how will be your need for food? What if you have to fight a beast to get the food? Will you do it? Of course you will, and this is exactly the spirit that you need if you want to become rich. Write it on the walls, make it your desktop background, mark it on your hand and carve it in your mind.

“I won’t rest Until I Become Rich, Else, I will Keep Trying Forever”

There are many ways to become rich, but many more to become poor. Of course it’s usually not easy and many quick methods involve a lot of risk. so take your time and follow these steps to build your wealth.

Note that people have different perceptions of what it means to be rich. In this article we will define rich as having a fortune higher than $1 million

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Blog Usahawan. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan